Chevyman0191's Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Not much new with truck, still driving the thing as my daily to college. Only thing different is I took the z71 decals off other than that every things the same, just keeping it clean.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still looks great man, sorry for the chatter about my stuff in here.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Not much new with truck, still driving the thing as my daily to college. Only thing different is I took the z71 decals off other than that every things the same, just keeping it clean.

I really need some classic III's for my 97!!! Looks great man!

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Thanks man, Do it. ive loved them but if you do, do not over tighten the screws that hold the centers on most people with common sense should know that since its stainless screws in aluminum. But my tire guy as stripped one twice, the first time i made them replace the wheel when they were new and he just recently stripped one again and found out later. So that being said he aint touching my wheels again.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Thanks man, Do it. ive loved them but if you do, do not over tighten the screws that hold the centers on most people with common sense should know that since its stainless screws in aluminum. But my tire guy as stripped one twice, the first time i made them replace the wheel when they were new and he just recently stripped one again and found out later. So that being said he aint touching my wheels again.

Yeah I have 2 stripped on my 94. I bought the wheels used, one was like that when I got it. The other I screwed up cause I was in a hurry and my wheels where covered in mud.

I really hate that design.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Your truck is soooo clean. Wish mine was that clean

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Yeah I have 2 stripped on my 94. I bought the wheels used, one was like that when I got it. The other I screwed up cause I was in a hurry and my wheels where covered in mud.

I really hate that design.

I really hate the design as well if I had to pic a con thats what it would be. I have a feeling my guy uses something electric since he is too sorry to do it by hand bc ive done it by hand and had no issues.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Finally got some time off from college and gave the truck a much needed wax and polishing the wheels on front and back side before winter. Also, put some stuff on the bed liner to make it new again as it was faded bad.

Before

After