Chevyman0191's Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the hard tonneau covers. Never have been but if you keep stuff back there they are a great way to keep it dry and secure. These are probably the best ones for keeping stuff in the bed. You can't cut them open and they lock over the tailgate. How's That bed rug? Always liked the look of them.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

thats understadable :lol: I made fun of my grandpas for years :hidesbehindsofa: haha ..but that is true, I looked at several different tonneaus to get one I could lock by putting a locking tailgate in my opinion was not worth the cost when I could get a painted fiberglass for a little more. For what i am using it for it just didnt make sense to settle for less not to mention alot of others are bad to leak from what I read. I got tired of a fading bed liner for one and wanted to keep more stuff back there in the dry than I had in my toolbox. The bedrug so far I love it it helps keep stuff from sliding around and looks awesome with the headliner in the cover.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Clean truck!! I probably missed it but what are your fender measurements with that 4" RC lift?

Thanks man, sorry for taking awhile to get back with you on the measurements had to remeasure couldn't remember what they measurements were. I measured ground ground to fender lip. Front sits at 41 3/4 inches and rear sits at 41 inches.

98silveraydo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
got cd delete compartment today, got it installed and mounted the microphone for the hands free calling in it so it not really noticeable.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Where did you get the CD delete pocket? Link?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Junk yard. I got mine from an astro van.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
I got the delete pocket from ebay as well but cant remember the seller but the one you listed looks just like it. As far as the dash kit I got mine at best buy that is made for these trucks and got the plug that you wire together with aftermarket radio plug so you dont have to splice into factory wiring harness. Got that at best buy too.