Chevyman0191's Build Thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Jealous!!!!!! Looks damn good man.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
A little update, washed and detailed truck today. Truck now has a fiberglass A.R.E. tonneau cover that I ordered back before Christmas. I know most people dont care for them but ive ended up loving it. After having cover installed I also put a universal bed rug bed mat in it that I cut to fit and used the remaining to cover the tailgate.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking awesome as always. I like covers like that until you need to haul something tall.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
Thanks P2 I appreciate it. That is true I thought bout that bc I carry a 4 wheeler in bed every once in awhile but I dont enough to matter, decided anything tall id borrow dads truck :lol:

vaporlock

A Girl & Her Truck
Reaction score
I like the tonneau cover, it looks really good just like the rest of your truck!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Not a big fan of the hard tonneau covers. Never have been but if you keep stuff back there they are a great way to keep it dry and secure. These are probably the best ones for keeping stuff in the bed. You can't cut them open and they lock over the tailgate. How's That bed rug? Always liked the look of them.

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.