Cheap shorty headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdubb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And these are bolting right up to the factory down pipes?

mine needed adout an inch taken out of the driver side it was too wide for the headers.. but wasnt to big a deal..... alt bracket had to modded as the other guys said

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have the same ones just sitting in my garage right now. I'm waiting to get a new y-pipe as mines all rusted away.
Anybody know if theres a company out there that makes an offroad y pipe for our trucks?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I have the same ones just sitting in my garage right now. I'm waiting to get a new y-pipe as mines all rusted away.
Anybody know if theres a company out there that makes an offroad y pipe for our trucks?

check summit racing they should have one

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What about the downtube that attaches to the OEM manifold on the driver's side? Did you all eliminate it? I have a 97 Tahoe that I might be installing these on.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You mean the y pipe? Most of us just keep the factory pipe or buy the off-road y pipe without a cat.

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Im using the Edlebrock Y pipe it lined up perfect to my Ebay headers and cat

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No, I guess it's the EGR tube that comes from the intake to the manifold.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
is the alternator issue with all headers or only ebay ones? i have hooker super comp shortys