Cheap idea for an Exhuast setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry it's a little late. I got busy with a few things. Here's a pic of what I did with the turn downs. Please excuse my booger welds. I had only used a welder for about 15 minutes before doing this. It's just a cheap wire feed welder, but it works for what I need it to do. I just need more practice.

You must be registered for see images attach

BTW, the only reason the clamp is there is because the nuts were rusted and I was running out of time that day. I had to get the exhaust on and I just never went back to cut it off.

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it's a little late. I got busy with a few things. Here's a pic of what I did with the turn downs. Please excuse my booger welds. I had only used a welder for about 15 minutes before doing this. It's just a cheap wire feed welder, but it works for what I need it to do. I just need more practice.

You must be registered for see images attach

BTW, the only reason the clamp is there is because the nuts were rusted and I was running out of time that day. I had to get the exhaust on and I just never went back to cut it off.

Thanks for the pics! How does it sound with the dual mufflers? Did you get anymore power or torque?

rosco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! How does it sound with the dual mufflers? Did you get anymore power or torque?

You're welcome!! I didn't notice any performance gains, but it does sound good. I have also received many compliments on the sound.