Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kranz

Reaction score
These Styleline hoods fit like the stock ones do, right? Same gaps between fenders?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These Styleline hoods fit like the stock ones do, right? Same gaps between fenders?

Dang close man. I will try to get a close up of all the gaps, stock an cowl tomorrow.....

I'm waiting for pics...

Picking it up an putting it on as soon as they open in the morning. He wanted to rub it out this afternoon :lol:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well just got a call. Didn't realize how busy they would be. Not getting it until tomorrow now.....

:bawl:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I can't really complain. They did an awesome job on the kia an got the hood did in 1 day. I was expecting a week at least, an I think it's not going to cost a lot since they did the kia.....

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
No I can't really complain. They did an awesome job on the kia an got the hood did in 1 day. I was expecting a week at least, an I think it's not going to cost a lot since they did the kia.....

are they the ones who ***** ya on the price of the kia?