Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
It disturbs me how similar our trucks are... or rather will be, once I paint it.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine never did get painted or primed just haven't had the time. But a friend borrowed my pop-up and is bringing it back tonight (and then will be up for sale) so will have him help me throw it on and I'll just get it primed and maybe painted on there only need atemp job as I need a whole repaint anyways.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine never did get painted or primed just haven't had the time. But a friend borrowed my pop-up and is bringing it back tonight (and then will be up for sale) so will have him help me throw it on and I'll just get it primed and maybe painted on there only need atemp job as I need a whole repaint anyways.

Mine isn't painted or primed yet either

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I lied, he didn't come over last night, dropping it off today. I did give the bottom a quick coat of black engine paint. And tried to fix the corners (windshield edge) that were bent in real quick or at least partially with the little bit of time I had. Think I made the one side worse even though was trying to be careful but ended up somewhat worse by making it rough was smooth before just bent in. WIll just have to fix it now on the truck.