Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I asked if shipping was really free, I see alot of them say that on freight stuff when it's not.

I'm going to order a set of door handles from them sometime soon, and after seeing that price maybe a cowl hood one day LOL.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The free shipping thing is the big issue. It might be free through them but the buyer will be responsible for paying the freight charges upon receiving the package.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You will know if you will be charged when you contact the seller and arrange the shipping. If they tell you that you will not be responsible for ANY charges upon delivery then go for it.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Very interesting. Shipping has to be high on this. To ship it to your door for free and pick up the shipping on a return if needed, thats nuts. They would loose all profit if not more on that deal. :nono:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Heck yeah! I just called and spoke with them and I gave her the part number and everything. I told her I would be placing an order for the hood and needed to know EXACTLY how much to put on my prepaid card to order it and she said $283.50. And I said what about shipping charges or a pay on delivery charge and she said no, you ONLY pay $283.50. No hidden charges and no freight charges.