Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we got a guy that is at all the local swap meets in mass and ct he has the goodmark cowl hoods 300 cash and carry and you can inspect it before you take it

ls6firebird

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very interesting. Shipping has to be high on this. To ship it to your door for free and pick up the shipping on a return if needed, thats nuts. They would loose all profit if not more on that deal. :nono:

yea i just paid 175 for shipping on a fiberglass hood. i doubt it even weighs 20lbs

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
uh ohhhh.....i hope i dont get bored enough and order one of those yet..................

98chev

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
squeaky i got the same feeling lol last week i was on here late one night and ended up ordering LED taillights, third brake light and NBS cab lights. this looks like a great deal though...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
When someone buy's one and get's it on their truck I am wanting to know how well it fit's!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I'm SOOOOOO tempted to get one but I need to work on a few debts before getting one! Maybe everyone should send me a few bucks for the "cowl hood fund" and I'll get one and let y'all know how it fits. :crazy: :anitoof: :lol: