CCSB 26 gallon to 35 gallon tank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SierraVortec

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I recently bought a 2000 pewter ccsb with the 7.4 and I noticed it only has the 26 gallon tank. Has anyone put a bigger tank in? if so, how did you do it? would be really appreciated!

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i did it in my old stepside, it just had to move in the same location and had to add a strap for safety because i moved the whole theing forward to clear the hump it had.

SierraVortec

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what do you mean it had to move in the same location? and you used the same pump/sending unit im assuming?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
the long bed tank which im assuming that were talking about is longer but almost the same besides that, i moved it toward the carb more so the hump would stay the same and sit like the 26 gal did. now if we are talking about the yukon/tahoe 30 some gallon tank ive also done that in a long bed mud truck we welded a few brackets and retained the stock strap and such just welded it all in place.