Carazy's Twin Turbo 6.0 AWD BURB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm chipping away at my shopping list and got in some stuff from Lingenfelter yesterday. I also ordered the turbos yesterday and they should be in early next week. I should get in my NVG149 AWD Transfer Case today. Going slowly but we are getting there. I will post some pics as I get more.

Here are some pics of the 6.0 fully disassembled. I am bringing it up to my shop to do bearings, clean it down and detail it.

You must be registered for see images

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a new enclosed trailer to fit the truck in so its not hogging up one of my garage spots and with the weather we have been having I want to get the wife's new Terrain Denali inside for her. That being said to fit in the trailer comfortably I need to drop the truck a few inches which I wanted to do all along but no one is showing anything for 4x4 2500 GMs. I called Western and Mcgaughys and they both said no although I did find drop keys from Western on Summit.. . .

Anyone have any info they can share?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Sick truck man i woulda loved to have tye whipple if i woulda seen this earlier

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Update: It has been dropped for a few weeks and fits in trailer snugly. It has been towed up to my shop and the 454 was hoisted out and actually has been sold.

I plan on assembling the engine, building the trans and transfer case and dropping the powertrain in next week. Lets see how that goes.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
That's awesome, pulling the front wheels off the ground!! Should have some amazing power when your done

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wow how do you get out of the drivers seat once your in the trailer?