Carazy's Twin Turbo 6.0 AWD BURB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just found this site last week from another site. I build transmissions for a living so if anyone needs help I will try my best to help. Its kind of me giving back to the site for what it gives to me with all the info available.

I have owned a 1995 Suburban K2500 w/ 454 and 4L80E forever it was my first ride and i'm turning 30 in a month. . . I did a lot to the truck 10 years ago; the whipple, built 454, trans, paint, body accessories, wheels, stereo system, tvs, etc and did a lot of national shows and it did very well, won a bunch. Well 10 years later she is going under the knife again and I am pulling the 454 tbi and whipple out (it is up for sale if anyone interested message me) and I have a LQ4 out of a 2005 Yukon Xl Denali with only 56k. Its going to be a slow process but I am doing a twin turbo setup and it gets done when it gets done kind of thing because I have a 2010 Sierra Denali that I use as my regular ride. While the weight on the front will change from the lighter engine I plan on taking a look at the suspension to see if I can bring the truck down a little to reduce wheel gap. Not sure if much have come out for 2500 Suburban suspensions since the last time I was modifying it. I'm updating a few things cosmetically to freshen it up and put some new tires under it.

I look forward to sharing the progress on here once I get the engine pulled out in a week or so.

You must be registered for see images

Doing wheelies in Panama City Beach Spring Break '03

Garage mates

Mine and hers

LQ4 heading from my shop to my home garage for the swap

6.0 Swap stripped ready for cleaning, cam and springs, and paint

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, here's two more pics I found I had uploaded already.

sslow

Reaction score
What are those seats out of?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4