Canada Call Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far its been an alright canada day weekend. ive been down here in penticton for the weekend. but today got crazy. i was one of the first on scene to a fatal car accident.... a drunk driver hit and ran about 7 vehicles at one set of lights and took off. then up the road right infront of where im campin at he rear ended a jimmy and pushed him into a roll into on coming traffic. the blazer rolled into an on comming truck hauling a travel trailer and landed on the hood and it rolled up over the roof and landed in the ditch on the roof killing the passenger on scene. the female driver lived but only cuz she wasnt wearing her belt and she ended up in the back seat

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yikes!!! I lived in Penticton,Summerland for 18yrs. 2 blocks from DT Penticton, 3 blocks from the beach, during the riot years. We would get outa town on the summer long weekends, just `cause of all the drunken stupidity. Lived on a corner lot, & once had a car take out my hedge & fence, bounce off the corner of the house, & end up smoking into my 90yr old walnut tree, at 2 am ! Felt like the house was coming down around us! 5 local kids. 3 ended up in the hospital. Driver blew .23. Bunch of dumbasses, especially when one of the kids parents was a local cop. Actually made $$$ on the insurance claim.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember camping near Scotch Creek on Lake Shushwap and watching some young punks beach their dads very expensive cabin cruiser. Was funny to see the scraped hull and props kicking up sand.....what wasnt funny was that they went through part of the swimming area at the campground. Lets just say the cops were not exactly gentle when they threw the retards into the back of the cop van.

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats crazy. yeah the accident happened right on highway 97 south after you turn from the canal and your driving along skaha. it happened right in front of happy hour campground. you may find something on the news about it. i can try to upload a picture.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Yea, the Skaha end of town was where most of the crazies where camped, (although I`m not putting you in that group). `Skaha`, in the local native dialect means DOG. In all the years that I lived there, I think I only swam in that lake once.

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
its not too bad. i spend most of my time in town. the beach is kinda nasty. i havent even swam in it lol. all the hot chicks are at the okanogan beach lol
and yeah. im pretty much done with drunk drivers. it actually is gettin to be a scary thought

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
and there was about 8 more cars to this accident. those are just the 2 bad ones. i ran straight to the jimmy when it happend. they were from edmonton