Can someone photoshop me a clean look?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im also want to paint my grill. cant decide between black or color match. any opinions on it?

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
My truck has a colormatched grill and since a few weeks ago i've been running a plasti-dipped front bumper, my smoothie is FINALLY in the shop getting colormatched!

Ill make sure to get pics soon of my plasti-dipped front bumper, before I rip it off and put my colormatched bumper on when its done.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome man, ive got 2 cans of plasti dip and im ready to have at it haha. Just trying to figure out what to do.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Awesome man, ive got 2 cans of plasti dip and im ready to have at it haha. Just trying to figure out what to do.

Just be really careful when removing tape after plasti-dipping. If anything, run a razor blade along your tape lines before pulling them. The tape takes the plasti-dip with it, even RIGHT after you spray.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its hard as hell to remove trim on wheel wells with photoshop. But yes, go for it!
Well im making some progress, some good and some bad. Good news is that im demolded.. bad news i had some clear coat peel on drivers side door and discoloration behind the rear wheel.. anything i can do to help this?
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

freightshaker203

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when i demolded mine the drivers side molding on the bed had ben repainted aparntley and had different foam tape, when i pealed it the paint came with it in a 6 inch spot