Burbalade Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1988GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
great build I'm going to be doing the same type of thing to my 88 with the sas and 37"s how do you like those tires? are they stiff I was considering those or the military baja t/a. I'm currently deployed and have driven a couple humvees with both tires and they go good but the humvee is quite a bit heavier than a burb or pick up.

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
great build I'm going to be doing the same type of thing to my 88 with the sas and 37"s how do you like those tires? are they stiff I was considering those or the military baja t/a. I'm currently deployed and have driven a couple humvees with both tires and they go good but the humvee is quite a bit heavier than a burb or pick up.
They've worked great for me so far but they're about the only tires I've wheeled with that weren't nearly bald so that doesn't really mean much.

Do you plan on putting the molding back on or making it demolded completely?
Will be putting on new molding after paint.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I really want one of those bumpers with out the grille guard. It looks awesome

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
Well the headlight guards I took off of my bumper mount grill guard to put on here. I believe the grill guard section just unbolts from the rest of the bumper though.