Brits 92 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The tint just makes it look 10x better! I absolutely love the color. Eventually I will repaint it the same color.

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Limo on the back glass and 30 on the front. In the middle of the day from the inside I think I shoulda gone a little darker but at night I cant hardly see out em lol

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm gonna do 20 back glass and front "brow" and 30 sides :) I like yours!

Yeah inwas thinking 20 at first but the guy that does the tint had a single cab n it had the limo on the back n it looked like 20 or so n he brought up the point that cause theres so much light that comes in it just looks lighter. So I decided on the limo. He originally quoted me 130 for the 20/30 over the phone but when I showed up n changed my mind to limo/30 he only charged me 100.... wonder if my yoga pants had anything to do with that??

brits92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great! Paint that air cleaner and the mirrors pink.

Sent from ®obl@and!

Thought about black mirrors like scotty.... I love you guys always saying pink this pink that haha its great! Hmm n the air cleaner, never thought about that. You saw the trim around the parking lights right? That was my dad's idea!

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Yeah inwas thinking 20 at first but the guy that does the tint had a single cab n it had the limo on the back n it looked like 20 or so n he brought up the point that cause theres so much light that comes in it just looks lighter. So I decided on the limo. He originally quoted me 130 for the 20/30 over the phone but when I showed up n changed my mind to limo/30 he only charged me 100.... wonder if my yoga pants had anything to do with that??

I may have to get me some yoga pants :naughty:

I may do limo, I had 2.5% on my neon and it was impossible to see out of...

I don't want to push it too much though. Legal limits on my sides are 35, I want 30 so I don't want too much hassle...

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Pink corners and Grille colormatched
You must be registered for see images attach