Bowtie Brody's Namesake 96 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
You could probably sell that horizontal switch and buy 2-3 vertical switches! Those things are made of unobtainium!

OR
Hoard any switch you find. Like the rest of us "normal" 400 owners; I'm still waiting to find the DRL off and the AUX labeled switches

I've only ever seen one other person find the big horizontal switch, and I think it was Dave (@88GMCtruck) and he got it out of a van I believe? I can't recall;

Jay33089

OBSessed
Reaction score
OR
Hoard any switch you find. Like the rest of us "normal" 400 owners; I'm still waiting to find the DRL off and the AUX labeled switches

I've only ever seen one other person find the big horizontal switch, and I think it was Dave (@88GMCtruck) and he got it out of a van I believe? I can't recall;
I emphasize the word "normal" lol!
I've got three of the other fog switches safety tucked away in my goodie drawer in the toolbox!:Big Laugh:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
So the horizontal one must be rare? Ooooo, think I can sell it for big bucks? lol.

So... to be a "normal" 400 owner I must hoard switches? I'm on it!!! :D The next time I go to the junk yard, I will have to start collecting switches, lots of switches for various switch things. lol. Need to find a bottom switch so that I can put more LEDs on my truck as a "night light."

So what is the prize for who finds the DRL OFF or AUX switch first?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
So the horizontal one must be rare? Ooooo, think I can sell it for big bucks? lol.

So... to be a "normal" 400 owner I must hoard switches? I'm on it!!! :D The next time I go to the junk yard, I will have to start collecting switches, lots of switches for various switch things. lol. Need to find a bottom switch so that I can put more LEDs on my truck as a "night light."

The prize is the switch and seeing the envy in other part hunters.

---------
Made an account on LS1Truck and PM'd Lextech; got some questions I need answers for.
You must be registered for see images attach

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

You mean these?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
All mine... I’ve been called a hoarder.

Hoarder is such a strong word; I prefer avid and motivated collector.

You and Dave I swear; that's why I can't find any switches like that.
Makes me want to go to PAP/LKQ more often, but when both of those yards are 45 minutes/1 hour away, and a big block daily makes the task a little taxing.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
You mean these?

Words cannot describe how killer those are!

You are making me want to go the yard this week and start collecting switches. lol