blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks for the love guys!

Was awesome getting to all park side by side as a family. Dad really enjoyed it! Hope I can do the same one day!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
never built this thing to win trophies or awards, i built it for myself and to enjoy cruising in it. but i got to admit, it does feel good getting noticed after all the work ive done on this thing.. finished in the top 15 trucks at Battle at the Bridge down in Lethbridge, Alberta

You must be registered for see images attach

heres a link to the thread i posted with pics of the show:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...The-Bridge-July-12th-2014&p=768129#post768129

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
never built this thing to win trophies or awards, i built it for myself and to enjoy cruising in it. but i got to admit, it does feel good getting noticed after all the work ive done on this thing.. finished in the top 15 trucks at Battle at the Bridge down in Lethbridge, Alberta

heres a link to the thread i posted with pics of the show:
http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthr...The-Bridge-July-12th-2014&p=768129#post768129

Congrats!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
been awhile since I posted! some of you I have on facebook will already know me and a few friends brought the club "Aftermath" up to Canada and started a Canadian chapter so its time to get crackin and do some final touches to my truck.. these things are never done lol. will be starting to post more pics as I do more work to the truck. almost got all my SEM products to paint my interior. interior is getting stripped at the moment and my seats and door panels are off to get re-upholstered. going for a simple look with the interior, mostly all black with color matched accents. seats will be done in black leather with blue stitching. also the truck will be heading to Hooligans Custom Paintworks and fabrication for some more low!! me and a few buddies will be doing a stock floor body drop as well as a raised and smoothed bed floor.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Anyone run LMC carpet in their obs with a stock floor body drop?? Just curious to see how it'll fit with the raised tranny hump..