blue_92_sierra's bagged ecsb build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey just a quick question. When you had your old boss 338 wheels on your truck, did you have to trim/roll the front or rear fender lips?

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Fronts are rolled and rears are trimmed. The new billets have enough backspace that they'd clear without rolling the rear lips and tuck fine if I decide to body drop my truck.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
What's up guys! Little update here. Got word that the tires I had ordered for my racelines will be in Wednesday!! Hopefully will have pics of them tuckin shortly. Also got sick of the inconsistency of my autopilot v2 controller and valve block and Accuair elevel is on order.. Should be in in another week and I can start wiring and plumbing that in. Pretty excited, gotta do a bunch of small things to the truck to get it ready to rock for show season. Gonna redo my exhaust again for the 4th time now, and strip my interior down and cover it in dynomat. Still gotta tub the front fenders and the bed as well.
Here's how she sits.. Last picture with the 20's..

You must be registered for see images attach

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck. Let me know how much dynamat you use, I need to do mine also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
Looking sweeeeeet. I will be putting in my accuair in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait be able to hit one button and now that the hight will be the same no matter the temp out side or if some one else is in the truck. Can't wait to see more pictures of your progress.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey with your boss 338 wheels did your chrome ever chip or start peeling

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Thanks guys

Looking sweeeeeet. I will be putting in my accuair in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait be able to hit one button and now that the hight will be the same no matter the temp out side or if some one else is in the truck. Can't wait to see more pictures of your progress.

Heard that man. So sick of lifting each corner seperately lol. You can save 8 preset ride heights with the autopilot kit I have, but it's pressure based so it's never consistent. Can't wait to install the e-level that's for sure!

Hey with your boss 338 wheels did your chrome ever chip or start peeling

No they are still in great shape since day one. I never used any cleaner or polishes, just soapy water to clean them. Some cleaners make chrome discolor or flake

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I just saw this truck in "reader's Rides" in Truckin' magazine! I love this truck!