blue bus solid axle adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Looks to be coming along nice other wise. What size shackle are you using? If you go down an inch from like a 6" to a 5" and then use the zero rate you should sit where you are now with just a 2" block

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are 6" that was what i was thinking about doing and moving the hangers forward. the way it is now with the zero rate it would be an inch or so more in the rear.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was told the rear end would go forward with a shackle flip and nothing else, now I see it's true. I gotta keep check after the zero rates go in to see where it sits then, that bugs the crap out of me not being centered.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i kow thats why i got them. centered up front and the rear will be 1.5" back i think. i just ordered 5" shackles and had to get small spacer for the front so the tie rods wont hit the wheel weights.

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I knew what they do and what they are that's why I said I want to se how the axle sits ater they are installed.