Blue 95's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here ya go guys, just a few. Fenders are at 34 1/4"
You must be registered for see images attach

I called them to get an alignment, they said $57, brought it right up and the guy said $69, I said no way the other dude told me $57 on the phone, he goes oh ok well then we will do it for that much.

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck man. I will be watching to see what you do with it.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you sir, planning on re doing my front valence and may pull the mud flaps off soon too.

Kurt3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good Devin! If I remember correctly I think my back fender measurements stock were close to 34", so your getting it down lol

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good Devin! If I remember correctly I think my back fender measurements stock were close to 34", so your getting it down lol

Thanks man!! Ya since I am 4x4 I am probably only at stock 2wd heights and would be a 1/2" with a 2/4 drop on mine

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I like the mud flaps, they help save your paint in a big way, I grew up in Montana and drove on gravel quite a bit, they save a lot of wear and tear on your paint.

The blue sure is pretty though with the molding all pulled off it.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Personally I like the mud flaps, they help save your paint in a big way, I grew up in Montana and drove on gravel quite a bit, they save a lot of wear and tear on your paint.

The blue sure is pretty though with the molding all pulled off it.

I like them too, have saved what is left of my crappy paint and they do well. I wish I could pull the fender trim off, but the paint is gone under it

MrBeast

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like them too, have saved what is left of my crappy paint and they do well. I wish I could pull the fender trim off, but the paint is gone under it

You can feather the paint with some sand paper and use duplicolor. I have done this before with fairly good results.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man! I can't wait to get it all re done, but for now I keep it as clean as I can and try to make it better. Really loving the ride now

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo