Blue 95's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Aren't they all? haha. Seriously, I've said it before, I'll say it again, one of my favorites on here.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you so much! Means alot! I really like the direction you have taken yours, done that stepside up good. I can't wait to get mine lowered.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I got these put on early this week, got a killer deal on the set and could not pass it up, these wheels are what I have been wanting.
NNBS 17's and 365/70/17 Michelin LTX M/S tires. Light setup and the tires are amazing so far!!!!

Took a few pics today, it is dirty and took them with my phone, but wanted to share.

You must be registered for see images attach

And a little addition to the tailgate :D Thanks to 07Bub

Lowering shackles are going in this coming weekend too :D

Last edited:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I actually think that badge is really neat. I want to get a coupe and put them where the "Silverado" badges used to be behind the extended glass.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually think that badge is really neat. I want to get a coupe and put them where the "Silverado" badges used to be behind the extended glass.

I couldn't decide where to put them, so I just used one there, subtle and makes you look twice, thank you! That would look really good too.

Well I think I have a frozen caliper and/or warped rotor so I will be getting all new SS brake lines, rotors, and pads this week, going to do it all once and right

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Initial pics of 2" drop shackles and cranking down the front, I think I may spring to get the keys in so I can get perfectly level in front then align it