Blue 95's Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yukon 17's with some 275/60/17 tires.

This will look great! I actually use to have a set of these but i actually gave them to a buddy to "borrow" and that was about 4yrs ago....

won't lowering the front that much cause the front wheels to stick out pretty far?

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I love how clean and simple your truck is. It's very tastefully modded.

Which muffler did you like best on it?

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This will look great! I actually use to have a set of these but i actually gave them to a buddy to "borrow" and that was about 4yrs ago....

won't lowering the front that much cause the front wheels to stick out pretty far?

Sounds like they are no longer yours... :lol: I really like the look, classy but simple. Plus they are aluminum so they will be light and that is what I am going for , I want more performance.

I love how clean and simple your truck is. It's very tastefully modded.

Which muffler did you like best on it?

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

Thank you very much, that is exactly what I go for with my wierd ideas mixed in too :lol:

Out of the 3 different ones that have on it I really liked my 18" Dynomax Bullet, nice and loud, deep, and just a little cackle.

I currently have a Thrush welded and like it, but it is not loud enough for me. I have really no drone in the cab and have my tailpipe ran all the way out the back so it is setup the best for no drone. I have another muffler I want, but need to sell my Hooker Aerochamber I had for about 500 miles first.

Red91

Hi, I'm Red
Reaction score
I really did too, I love the look, but the ride is not that great, tire noise got old, and MPG's sucked. It is an awesome daily and I can't wait to have it lowered.

THank you! I like it too, but I am just ready for change :lol:

:evil: So stoked.
They never stop changing!

x2!!

and Red91... why have i not seen pics of your truck before?! sweet truck...and post moar pics!

sorry for the thread jack devin.. and welcome to the dark side :)
I have some in the static drop pics thread and TOTM thread. I don't want to muck up the whole forum with my truck so I try and keep it minimal. Sorry for the thread Jack Blue95.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the old bushings out of the shackles and just need to get the right size bushings in them and then start soaking down the bolts on the truck and hope to swap it all in the next few weekends when I find some time.

GOt a part time job now too so that will be nice.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Good to hear. Where's the new job at?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Local Nissan Dealership doing detailing. I worked the first day yesterday. I get paid cash(cut a check) and get lunch provided on Saturday's. It is ok, but I can't complain about getting paid cash and working at my own pace.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you man! I did that about a year ago, had some lights at work leftover from a trailer and they let me have them.