Black Coffee's 98' RCSB 4wd build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah your right, I'm gonna nut up and enjoy it. Just haven't been able to put what I've been through anything and its stupid to just ride around the highway. AS SOON, as redneck yacht club comes up I'm going out and riding it balls deep.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Still no nfab steps, and someone tryed to break into my truck last night. ****** up my slider window... Pissed me off. Need this weekend to finish my interior of my truck. As soon as I get some $$$ I'm buying a 2002 tahoe console. Seriously considering starting to look for a LQ4 6.0L mated to a 4L80e. Just put it all in the shed on an engine crane and get EVERYTHING collected and layed out then just try my best to "drop it in".

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
Sucks about the break in attempt. Try and get an alarm. And thanks for the info on tag bumpers. I might pick one up for my truck with a stinger on it. Truck is looking good btw

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks sick with the new shoes and lift!

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, I plan to get ALOT done this week with my truck just gotta wait till after labor day. Hey I had some food for thought today lol... You'll probably all think I'm an idiot but... My truck, RCSB dually. Dually fenders and the dually spacer things and run dual wheels. Came to me in a dream and I thought it would look sweet and be epic.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found the topper I want, its a snug top Cab-Hi. Heres a picture of one on a 78' K10 pickup. Oh and... Sorry about the dually post last night ha, I'm not doing that don't worry.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

I'd paint the topper storm grey metallic to match, and I'd most likely get a light basket like this one,

You must be registered for see images

I'll do 4 KC 6x9 black lights, I already have 2 in the flood pattern I'll get 2 in the pencil beam pattern. I have till early November to be pretty much done with the truck cause thats when I've got a lot of camping/hunting/offroading adventures planned.
If I'm gonna do the 6.0L LQ4 / 4L80e swap in 2012 it'll most likely be done in February while its cool/cold out here in FL, so you might look forward to that as well.

Last edited:

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Think I might order the topper this week if I can scrape up the cash. It takes a few weeks to get them I've heard. I wish I could find a lifted RCSB obs chevy with a snug top cab hi color matched topper.