Black Coffee's 98' RCSB 4wd build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Scheduled Delivery for nfab steps :

Thursday, 08/25/2011, By End of Day

Got my new windshield installed! Tires wheels sometime this week. Before the week is over.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i must say i used to love your hoe... but you keep making this truck even sicker. waint for bumper pics! can back would look sick too and i love the tows. lift looks really good to man i need to find a job and give the hoe some more love. keep the updates commming im really liking your truck man

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Gonna pull the trigger on tires/wheels today. 35x12.50x17 procomp xtreme a/t's on 17x9 procomp series 98 gloss black steel wheels. I'd go cragar for wheels but there pretty much exact minus the center cap and I'm getting a really good deal on them and they come mounted and balanced and its next day shipping, so I might get them tomorrow.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its hard to drop almost 2 g's on wheels and tires ha. I've got a buyer for my golfcart and I'm just waiting for the call then I'll be off to go to my buddys shop to order the stuff.

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahaha, yeah well yall will be happy to know. I pulled the trigger and $1900.00 later I got what I said I was gonna get and the 4 chrome wheel caps. Be here friday so, obviously they'll be on friday. I'll be putting on my nfab steps tomorrow.