Biggershaft96's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
My old '98 GMC 3500 went through six pumps before i sold it. it wouldn't have been too bad with a regular bed. but with a 1300 lb service bed decked out with every possible tool you'd need it was a pain in the ass to lift it lol

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
My old '98 GMC 3500 went through six pumps before i sold it. it wouldn't have been too bad with a regular bed. but with a 1300 lb service bed decked out with every possible tool you'd need it was a pain in the ass to lift it lol
I see you're a oil patch guy I worked the patch in Alberta since I was 18 lost my job almost two years ago (25 now) I had to sell almost everything I kept my quad. Dam oil prices I miss the oil patch money I did pipeline work then got into running steamers coldest Iv worked in was -61C with the wind chill.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
The truck got home yesterday. Grandpas new truck is actually pretty nice. Its pewter, has py0s. Id post a pic but i still cant get photobucket links to work. Anyway, started checking fluids, trans fluid smelled a tad burnt so im gonna flush it and throw a new filter in. I think im going to flush the cooling system and try out that waterless coolant.

Anyone have experience with this stuff? https://m.summitracing.com/parts/evn-ec61001

Edit: also changed the oil. It needed it before it left but i didnt have time, and gpa told me he was takin it like a day before he left lol

Last edited:

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
does anyone know if a OHC from a blazer will will work in these trucks? or do I have to find one from a full size? I want the DIC lmao

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Yea thats usually my second choice. I have a buddy with a junk yard so i get stuff dirt cheap if not free lol.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Rented a storage unit to throw my g6 in for the winter. Got the 96 parked in the shop at the farm along with the tahoe. Been drivin the dodge some lately. Gotta admit, it does pretty good burnouts with only half a bed. Wifes got the new tahoe now. My insurance is stoooopid expensive