Biggershaft96's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is the new tahoe. Not sure why but i can do thumbnails of pics i didnt take but when i try to do it with a pic i took it tells me the image is to large. Thats me in the background lol

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
For some reason, in that pic, the tires look tiny, they didn't in your other pics lol.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With my 98 RCSB 2wd I carry a tote of sand in winter for weight and if stuck throw some under the tires. I used to carry bricks in a milk box till I thought about where they would end up in a wreck.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
With my 98 RCSB 2wd I carry a tote of sand in winter for weight and if stuck throw some under the tires. I used to carry bricks in a milk box till I thought about where they would end up in a wreck.
Yea ive thought about that too but i figure theyve got 2 ratchet straps, my toolbox, and the back of the cab theyd have to get through to get to me. Id have to be goin pretty darn fast and my truck usually doesnt see over 30-40 mph in the winter. Plus i dont usually get the truck out for anything less than 6" of snow.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
It looks nice enough to have prompted me to go look at new trucks again, then I just ordered some more parts for my Trailblazer and Pigpen. It's a vicious cycle.
Lol i look at new trucks and truck parts everyday. This one just happened to be the right price at the right time. Got it tuned tonight. Not much of a difference performance wise but definatly shifts more to my liking and got the AFM shut off

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Lol i look at new trucks and truck parts everyday. This one just happened to be the right price at the right time. Got it tuned tonight. Not much of a difference performance wise but definatly shifts more to my liking and got the AFM shut off

Killing the AFM/DOD is a must in a 5.3, mine drank like a quart of oil every 1,000 miles until I did it.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Killing the AFM/DOD is a must in a 5.3, mine drank like a quart of oil every 1,000 miles until I did it.
Yea thats what everyone told me. Jesse bubb seemed to know a lot more about it then i can remeber but it sounded pretty horrific when it starts causing bigger problems. On another note, last night it was around 40-45 degrees and jesse showed up in shorts and sandles lol, then we proceded to race across the meijer parking lot to the panda express. He has an ecoboost explorer that he tuned and that thing is crazy fast. Last time he retuned my car he showed up in a fisker, i didnt know what that was at first but it looks like a 4 door corvette and its all electric lol.

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Yea thats what everyone told me. Jesse bubb seemed to know a lot more about it then i can remeber but it sounded pretty horrific when it starts causing bigger problems. On another note, last night it was around 40-45 degrees and jesse showed up in shorts and sandles lol, then we proceded to race across the meijer parking lot to the panda express. He has an ecoboost explorer that he tuned and that thing is crazy fast. Last time he retuned my car he showed up in a fisker, i didnt know what that was at first but it looks like a 4 door corvette and its all electric lol.

Fisker's were cool, and crazy fast, they went bankrupt last year and started stuffing LS6's in their remaining stock lol.