Biggershaft96's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Got the truck out today. Decided i was going to start driving it more and let the old tahoe and the g6 sit it the shop. Dodge went back to farm truck duty. Also stuck the plow on it while i was there. I still need a boss mount for my truck if anyone has one laying around.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
This is the new tahoe. Not sure why but i can do thumbnails of pics i didnt take but when i try to do it with a pic i took it tells me the image is to large. Thats me in the background lol

I REALLY like how that Tahoe looks!

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
A bumper like this, but I don't think you can handle the dog.

You must be registered for see images attach

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Man, I'm really not sure. I bought an 07 NNBS truck and an 09 both brand new. But I can't say I did anything aside from the typical lighting, leveling or audio stuff.
Lol i cant think of anything either. Leveling kit goes on wednesday, then ill probably start on lighting. The wife wants to keep the stock head unit so that kinda limits the amount of audio i can do. The stock speakers are pretty good anyway so i doubt i wouldve changed those for a while anyway.

Jr:
I dont think that would look good unless i lifted it, and thats big dollas lol.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Lol i cant think of anything either. Leveling kit goes on wednesday, then ill probably start on lighting. The wife wants to keep the stock head unit so that kinda limits the amount of audio i can do. The stock speakers are pretty good anyway so i doubt i wouldve changed those for a while anyway.

Jr:
I dont think that would look good unless i lifted it, and thats big dollas lol.

Doesn't that have normal coilover style struts?

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Lol once my leveling kit gets thrown on today, its not gonna get any taller until i can get a mcgaudys 7" kit and bigger rims/tires. The rear sits plenty high as it is imo