bibby's 1995 Bagged GMC (Finished Pics Inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great finished. All I saw for the longest time was your truck without fenders... hahaha.

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks bro.

Yea, they are going to be moved and permanently mounted down in the frame rail.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
for the love of God!!! round those cuts up in the front!!! truck looks great, but Jesus.... next thread you make, will be about a cracked frame.....

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys. It still has a little way to go to be perfect, but I'm freaking loving it.

Looks good man. What are you plans for paint and wheels ?? And other mods and details ??
20"s and a good painted hood. Reupholster the seat. That's really all I got for now. It's not my daily, so idk. I haven't thought too far past the bags.

for the love of God!!! round those cuts up in the front!!! truck looks great, but Jesus.... next thread you make, will be about a cracked frame.....
Yea, I just learned that after I posted this on fsc. No where in any of the research I did for this build did anyone say anything about round notches for the tie rods. It will be corrected.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even if your tie rod notches aren't round at least plate them all in, it's your bag pocket that really need's rounded corner's, truck is looking good btw.