bibby's 1995 Bagged GMC (Finished Pics Inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

italiano

Reaction score
Looks real good bro, does it completely lay out? and damn you get some good lift with only 140psi...

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
The frame is 3" from the ground, I'm running a 28" wheel/tire combo. I need a 25" tall wheel/tire combo to lay frame.

I really want 22's, but may be stuck with 20's. we'll see.

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relocated the battery to the bed today and bolted everything down (bed/tank/compressor/battery). I also re measured, and my frame is 2" from the ground in the rear, and 3" in the front. I'm gonna run 20's w/ 2" of rubber all around. Then I'll need spindles and it'll be laying frame!

bibby

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after relocating the battery and bolting down the bed, tank, and compressor on Thursday, my starter died. I didn't feel like messing with it Friday after working on it on my only off day Sunday, then every day after work this week. So today I replaced it. Tomorrow I'll grab some pics of the truck finished up in detail. Bed, under hood, things like that. Maybe I'll take a vid too. :)