Best roll on bed liner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GrumpyOldTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have a compressor and I don't feel like spending hundred of dollars so what would work best, or what have you used?

also I have an 8ft bed

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
When I did the inside of my Jeep Cherokee(XJ) off road rig I used"Hurculiner". It works very well. It's got decent size chunks in it. Has held up so far with no issues. I rolled/brushed it on about 4 years ago now I guess.

Just remember the key to any of them is really good prep.... You skimp there and nun of it will stay on long...

Sent from what use to be a great country.

karl02

Reaction score
I had great result with Monstaliner before. I chose this bedliner because it offers UV protection. I also used chassis saver to prime the surface though it is not really required.

88gmt400

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive used dupli color bed armor and i like it it has uv protectant and it has huge chunks in it if you dont stir it good. the best way i found do to it is to get you some rebar and heat it and bend it put it in the drill and go to town stirrin it, it rolls on good and in 70 degree weather after an hour you can get back in the bed and add another coat