Cab and Bed Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tugon

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I'm on this thread to try and know what the measurements on the bed and cab mount on chassis. Such as height of the mount and spacing from mount to the frame. Long story short my bed and cab mounts need to be replaced and I wanted a idea of the numbers to fabricate mounts. Chassis is cracked right in between front bed mount driver side and rear cab mount. Spring mounts looks like it wil be affected.

Thank you for you time.

Melk

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are they completely gone? Can you measure the other side? Another truck? I've never seen a frame schematic that lists all the frame measurements. New frame equipment went all digital so old frame books that used mechanical measuring systems never really got updated. Even on new equipment sizes of bolt holes etc is not listed on much of it. A lot of the info as far as where to place stuff is kind of useless without the vehicle mounted where you can reference off the datum lines it's graphed off of. Dimensions on Huck bolted components that were replacement items are not likely to be there.

Last edited:

Tugon

Reaction score
Are they completely gone? Can you measure the other side? Another truck? I've never seen a frame schematic that lists all the frame measurements. New frame equipment went all digital so old frame books that used mechanical measuring systems never really got updated. Even on new equipment sizes of bolt holes etc is not listed on much of it. A lot of the info as far as where to place stuff is kind of useless without the vehicle mounted where you can reference off the datum lines it's graphed off of. Dimensions on Huck bolted components that were replacement items are not likely to be there.
Thank you for the reply so both bed mounts and cab mounts were worked on and modified I’m planning to redo the mounts I just need the measurement of height from frame to bed bed mount and frame to cab mount . I have a similar truck but it’s 2500 same year but the truck I’m working on is 1500. Is it the same if so I’ll be super happy. been searching the forum and the webs no luck. Thank you all for the reply greatly appreciate it.

Tugon

Reaction score
Tried searching didn’t find anything in detail about measurements. Thank you for the info though

Tugon

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Tugon

Reaction score
This is what I’m working with the chassis is cracking I jacked it up today and I can see and hear the chassis cracking ‍♂️