Best QUIET/stock muffler?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
really? the ones I go to must say screw the epa. Plenty of untouched exhaust systems, just hack away. I got a stock muffler for my brother that way, think it was about 10 bucks.

Really. We get people coming in all the time asking for mufflers and cats but we have to turn them down. I'm sure there are a lot of yards out there though that don't have a problem selling you a muffler for cash.

Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Why not go magnaflow? I hear i they are pretty quiet (unless you really get on the throttle, not the case for a DD) and it will be cheaper than that crazy ass $117 muffler.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I don't want pretty quiet, I want quiet. Like stock. And a large Magnaflow that would be the quietest they make would still be around $100 on the internet if I order it myself.

What I'm looking for is somewhere online to get mufflers that muffle sound like a stock muffler so I can order it and cut $117 out of my cost.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I had a hooker aerochamber on my 94 once and it sounded completely stock. But I have a buddy that has a Dodge with the v6 with the same muffler and his is obnoxiously loud.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I've found those mufflers which are OEM replacements but the problem is I have true duals. I'd like a DI/SO. They don't appear to have generic ones which is pissing me off.