Best place to order 6'' RCX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Do these guys to ship Canada? Just curious.
Hope it comes in soon Tristan

im pretty sure they do. i read on the site they do..

anyways a small little update.. I gave them a call and the guy said it takes awhile for them to get all of their stuff together and shipped and told me he would give rough country a call and see whats up. I told him i was worried my order got lost or something and he said its all good and they are gonna get it to my doorstep ASAP...

What a relief :shrug:

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score

anyways a small little update.. I gave them a call and the guy said it takes awhile for them to get all of their stuff together and shipped and told me he would give rough country a call and see whats up. I told him i was worried my order got lost or something and he said its all good and they are gonna get it to my doorstep ASAP...

few, thats better news. atleast theyre not hiding.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score

Good to hear!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I woulda cancelled my payment by now

sent from my Big Block powered phone