Best place to order 6'' RCX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98slv

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
$1,000 would've bought mine from me. Plus you would've gotten the axle, cvs, torsion bars, control arms, and any other IFS crap...

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Yes they will. It is vital to the discounts they offer that you call! hahaha I told Hunter about it and I think he got the six inch for 930 shippeds. When I did it I got the four inch for 900 shipped

I just got my 6'' for 915 shipped to my door :jawdrop: :headbang:

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
I just got my 6'' for 915 shipped to my door :jawdrop: :headbang:
:jawdrop: Thats sick! Definitely doin that when i get mine :headbang:
Yeah I called truckaddons and they told me $970 or something like that, so I told them never mind I could get it for $940 elsewhere. And they told me $930 shipped in 2 days! So I went with it. Mayb you can haggle lower though!
Thats badass!
Yes they will. It is vital to the discounts they offer that you call! hahaha I told Hunter about it and I think he got the six inch for 930 shippeds. When I did it I got the four inch for 900 shipped
Awesome, thanks man! repped

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Sweet deal man! When is it going to be on?
they said it could be here in as little as 2 days. But the second I get it im going to colormatch some of the stuff and then install. I have all the tools + my dad to help me.
$915 from TruckAddons?
Yessir! 915 shipped. just call and say you want to place an order and they continue for you