Best place to order 6'' RCX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Im about to order my 6'' rcx and have seen people get some as low as 930 shipper to their door but lowest i can find is 1075 :Insane::Insane: Please help

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Yes they will. It is vital to the discounts they offer that you call! hahaha I told Hunter about it and I think he got the six inch for 930 shippeds. When I did it I got the four inch for 900 shipped

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Yes they will. It is vital to the discounts they offer that you call! hahaha I told Hunter about it and I think he got the six inch for 930 shippeds. When I did it I got the four inch for 900 shipped

that's pretty cool of you to help out like that! reped! :waytogo:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score

Thats so badass. Im definitly going to call after I get paid monday :flamingdevil:

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you tried calling them direct? When I got my Rough Country lift for my jeep that's what I did. Of course on my jeep forum we have a contact guy there to that is active on our forum and they are a forum vendor with us as well. So we get a discount for being paying members of our group. Would be worth a shot to call direct either way. It usually ends up cheaper to cut out the middle man, not always, but a lot of times.

Sent from what use to be a great country.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
My guy from Mikes auto said he could get me a 6" for $820 if I had an out of state address.

~Via Mobile \,,/

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Yeah I called truckaddons and they told me $970 or something like that, so I told them never mind I could get it for $940 elsewhere. And they told me $930 shipped in 2 days! So I went with it. Mayb you can haggle lower though!