Best place to order 6'' RCX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I'm starting to get a little concerned. I ordered through truckaddons july 30th and have yet to receive a shipping conformation email. They told me I would have one in 2-3 days and its been 9. They have not returned any of my emails regarding the issue and I called just now and turns out they only accept calls between 8-6 on friday. Starting to really question them.

My goal was to have the lift kit on my truck before senior year the 26th. Doesnt look like that's going to happen.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I'm starting to get a little concerned. I ordered through truckaddons july 30th and have yet to receive a shipping conformation email. They told me I would have one in 2-3 days and its been 9. They have not returned any of my emails regarding the issue and I called just now and turns out they only accept calls between 8-6 on friday. Starting to really question them.

My goal was to have the lift kit on my truck before senior year the 26th. Doesnt look like that's going to happen.

Did they take the money out of your account? That's really weird

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Hopefully it comes in man. I got a little worried with mine but it came in no problems.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope so :uhoh2: did you get a conformation when you ordered it?

Yes including the tracking info to follow where it was. But that did say there was five boxes and and when it came it was only three and the email said all five were delivered...... Everything was there though