Best place to order 6'' RCX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
**** that sucks man.
I know bro im pretty pooped. but hey, thats life.
Whatd they say when you cancelled it?

sent from my Big Block powered phone
told me they would email me a cancel request form in 1-3 days, needless to say, if I dont get it in the next 3 days, im going to call them agian and it wont be pretty

Sorry man :( I didn't have any problems with them :/
hey bro its not your fault. When reading the reviews, there were like 50 - 1 Star reviews and like 5 -5 stars, guess i was one of the unlucky ones. But im not mad about it. Just wish some companies would understand how badly some people want their stuff. I've been wanting this lift for my truck since i was like 11 years old and i worked all summer 4 weeks straight raising money to buy it so i could have it put on my truck the first week before senior year started. Little did i know it was going to take a month and almost a week for me to realized i got scammed.
X2! i feel bad for recommending them!
Hey man, like i was telling Kyle, not really mada about it, i just want it in to be here already. Going to order from RCX direct in the next 1-3 days.. hopefully they arnt as bad :shrug:
About a month longer than I'd have waited.. sucks man.

I know man. I was so excited each day that passed until about 2 weeks ago and i was starting to be really fed up and just held on to that last bit of hope. If i get my cancel form in my email and fill it out i will order it from RCX direct the same day and hopefully have in here in the next 7-10 days... I hope. Sick of all these kids driving around my school with these half-a$$ed body lifted trucks, im just ready to show up randomly with a huge lifted truck. Im just glad i have the patience that i have. I know more than half the people on this forum would be beyond pissed if they were in my shoes.

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
This really pissed me off. I highly doubt it was going to be shipped tomorrow. As mad as I was, I did not reply.

You must be registered for see images attach

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Well....that just goes to prove that if i ever do order an RCX for any of my rides i will be going straight to RCX themselves. This was my biggest fear when it came to places that sold them online.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
They probably get a discount if the order in bulk so they sandbagged your order and were waiting for more orders to come in so they could increase profit

Adam

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just want to add that rcx can be a very odd company to deal with on a wholesale level. I am not sticking up for the internet seller,they did not handle that well at all.Hopefully you can get it all straightened out and get your truck lifted.

Good luck!

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I've ordered 2 lifts from rough country. For my old 78 f150 an my previous 93 ecsb. Never had a issue got both in less than week an will definitely use on my next jeep project.

Sent from my ragged out Z71

ShadowRejects

Reaction score
Mine arrived at my front door today.. But I just got my wisdom teeth pulled. As badly as i want to start this, it's going to have to wait until the weekend

You must be registered for see images attach