Best place to order 6'' RCX?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I used truckaddons also. But right after I ordered they took the money from my account, then it was back in my account, so I freaked out a little. And they didn't send me a shipping conformation. Then I started looking at reviews online and saw alot of bad reviews. Then I really got worried. But 2 days later I woke up at 10am and checked my email and they sent me the shipping conformation saying it would be there in that day and it showed up in an hour. And everything was there was right.

Are you planning one lifting it 6" or 4"?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I used truckaddons also. But right after I ordered they took the money from my account, then it was back in my account, so I freaked out a little. And they didn't send me a shipping conformation. Then I started looking at reviews online and saw alot of bad reviews. Then I really got worried. But 2 days later I woke up at 10am and checked my email and they sent me the shipping conformation saying it would be there in that day and it showed up in an hour. And everything was there was right.

Are you planning one lifting it 6" or 4"?

I just checked my balance in my account... The reciept said they charged me 915$ and they only took 200$ out of my account... strange. Man if i got a 6'' lift for 200$ i would be the luckiest man in the world :rockit: ill call back tomorrow if its still like that.

but i plan on going the full 6''. go big or go home!

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just checked my balance in my account... The reciept said they charged me 915$ and they only took 200$ out of my account... strange. Man if i got a 6'' lift for 200$ i would be the luckiest man in the world :rockit: ill call back tomorrow if its still like that.

but i plan on going the full 6''. go big or go home!

you changing your gears or anything else?
assume ur gonna run 35s?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
i know that thats why i was assuming he was still running the 35s smh, question still stands any gear changes?

Definitely plan on some 4:56's..... Ive been running (I think, not sure) 3:42's and I have a almost-new transmission and I would hate to kill it.. So yes 4:56's in the near future. Need the extra torque and take-off anyways.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Got mine from the RCX rep on FSC, was $896 shipped. That was about a year and a half ago though.