Any sopranos fans here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Y'all know there's a thread about shìt these trucks are in, right?

Almost ready to I guess merge the threads I don't know

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should we bother the moderators to merge this into the movie vehicle threads or keep it independent?

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know movie (and TV series) productions often use a number of vehicles to appear as one, but I am pretty sure they crashed the Suburban ... right? When the guys Uncle Junior sent to kill him failed, he crashed while battling with them, totalled the Suburban.

Richard

IIRC in the auction listing they said it was one of two used in production. Figured there would've been more than that, but who knows?

Should we bother the moderators to merge this into the movie vehicle threads or keep it independent?

We can if you want, but considering this thread is already four pages and mostly about the Sopranos specifically I'm cool with leaving it separate.

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
IIRC in the auction listing they said it was one of two used in production. Figured there would've been more than that, but who knows?

We can if you want, but considering this thread is already four pages and mostly about the Sopranos specifically I'm cool with leaving it separate.
Thank you very much we're leaving it up like this again as I say the 4 pages would probably be a mess with merging

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At 1st I thought it was a hummer ad but turned out to be an ad for the Silverado electric

Tommy1234

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
More soprano stuff gotta keep looking around

Attachments

• i080312.jpg
    i080312.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 4