Aaaand I bought another one

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dylan1991_1500

Long Bed Owner
Reaction score
Saw it in person last night and it's a really nice truck. Sounds good with the duals, could be a tad louder. The real one who is happy about all this is our friend Steve who bought the GMT800 from JustinS.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
No other progress this weekend, had a nice bonfire Saturday after work, and spent today doing family things for Father's Day. However, for the first time ever I got all of my vehicles in one picture, all except my 93 in the barn.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
It was 92 degrees here and humid today, after being at work all day, the last thing I felt like doing was working on this, so that can wait for another time. I'm hoping to have it done enough to take a good test drive by the weekend. Just needs a couple hours worth of work for that.

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I need a farm like you guys, that way the extra vehicles I buy have places to stay.

...oh right, did I mention I parked a parts truck in my already crowded laneway? Can never have too many gmt400's lying around

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I currently have 10 cars on my property, 8 of which are my own at least. Luckily where I am, nobody cares how many cars I have lying around. None of them stay in the same place for long, and there's usually 3 or 4 in the barn. Most run and drive, and I'm a little **** about tall grass growing around stuff, so I like to keep them moved around haha

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Since i'm keeping the tires and rims from my other truck for this one, I have to put another set on. I have a great set of mud tires on chrome GMC rims, but they are studded. I looked online to see if there's an easy way to remove them, and there is. Just take dish soap and put it on each one, then tap a flathead screwdriver in and they pop out. I spent 5 minutes on one just to see how far i'd get, and I got 1\4 of them out, so all should be done in an hour and a half.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, ironically, for all intents and purposes, stud;s aren't allowed here in Michigan.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Well shoot, I guess i'm not allowed in Michigan :D They're illegal here in NY between approx April through October. I certainly don't see the point of studding a tire like this though, maybe just more peace of mind for the person who bought them, idk. At least now they will be able to be driven year round.