A couple updates on the Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
I like the LEDs, looks good!

Thanks man! Just put some natural white leds in for the license plate lights so now the rear has been completely led'd haha

You must be registered for see images attach

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Well it's been quite a while since I've updated this considering all I have been doing is maintenance, but I figured I'd update it with a few small things.

First off, since I'm shooting for a tan and black theme here (and chrome just isn't for me), I decided to paint my wheel trim black.
I think it flows better since I painted my rear bumper and side moldings black (front bumper will be painted black when I colormatch the grill).

Before:

After:

Also I did the 4-HI mod a good while ago but never put it on here

Here is where I've got Baron's harness soldered in:

Results:

And lastly I'm working on the center console again. Finally. Haha

LILMAN

Reaction score
I think you should try pulling off the Chrome wheel trim. Most of our trucks look better without them. But I do like the idea of the palsti-dip on the Chrome pieces.

The moldings flow a lot better all black.
Keep up the good work.:thumbup:

Sent from my using Tapatalk 2

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Looks good :waytogo: Did you ever finish the center console?

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I was thinking about painting the fender trim black yesterday. Couldn't decide whether I would like it or not. I don't think it would go well with the chrome on the molding though.

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Looks good :waytogo: Did you ever finish the center console?

I've made a little progress since my last update on it, but I still need to get a gmt900 cup holder, some soft closing hinges, 2 more gauges, some rubber feet for the lid, a simple lock, and 2 switches. I'd rather buy all of that at once and just finish it all in one go, but I'm not working currently so I don't really have the money for it right now haha.

Are you still runnin 265s on this thing?

I wish I had 265s in the first place, still running stock 245s haha

I was thinking about painting the fender trim black yesterday. Couldn't decide whether I would like it or not. I don't think it would go well with the chrome on the molding though.

Ya I decided to do it because I didn't want to get rid of it since it helps protect the body from door dings, and I painted my trim black.