A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
write it down. i've got like 5 pages in a note book, with part numbers, and even a check list of what i needed to do to finish it. and then there's still like a 100 little snags you run into along the way. The power difference is night and day. you have a 95 which i think had a little more power than the 90's did. but you'll still notice a huge difference. and as for the Tach...i'm just glad its working. period. i've driving around for the last couple of weeks without it, and its been driving me nuts.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
forgot to mention i also sprayed tire shine everywhere so it looked nice.

When my wheels were painted matte black I would do that to make them look shiny! It works great too! :rockit:

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should add up some milage numbers to see what kind of mpg you get

Shaun

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well, i know with the old TBI motor, after the exhaust and intake, chip, TB spacer and the ported throttle body/new injectors...and whatever else i cant remember. I was getting somewhere between 18 and 20. i have not checked on the new motor yet. But i do know i fill up less often than i was with the old motor, AND i'm constantly hammering the pedal everywhere i go. i'm still not used to all the extra power. its really weird...Because its still the same truck. The exhaust even sounds similar from inside the cab.

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang! My 350 TBi only mods are no cats and 3" from stock y pipes and flow mast only gets 12.25 combined. I got 250 miles from $60 at 2.93 gallon

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Did you use the PCM from the new motor? Or reprogram your stock one?

Sent from my Ragged Out Z71

LOWnEASY

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have to use the computer from the doner vehicle and have it reprogrammed. The stock obs computer isn't used.

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
Ok. Jus wandering lol. Have to rewire the factory harness to make everything in the truck work right?

Sent from my Ragged Out Z71