98 Sierra 1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Damn! That is a pretty truck! That sucks about the body damage though. How is that going on the fix? I kind of wish I had left mine at 4" It looks perfect with the 35s. I was just scared they wouldn't fit haha. I assume this truck doesn't ever see any offroading?

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn! That is a pretty truck! That sucks about the body damage though. How is that going on the fix? I kind of wish I had left mine at 4" It looks perfect with the 35s. I was just scared they wouldn't fit haha. I assume this truck doesn't ever see any offroading?

Between work and Christmas I haven't even started tearing into it yet. I have been thinking about what mods to do while I am repairing the rest. Will most likely respray the truck so maybe it's time for a cowl hood. I had big plans for a stroker motor/ re-gear as well so who knows.

I have the leafs for the full 6" lift and I may put them in one day but the truck doesn't see a whole lot of dirt. Mainly back country and Canadian winter driving. Lol

Steve98Z71

Reaction score
I hope everything goes smooth with getting her fixed! Such a nice looking truck the stance is perfect!

wadew98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1998 Sierra K1500 ECSB w/ Vortec 350.

I just picked this up yesterday. Plan on leveling and rims/33's to start. Any ideas on rim and tire combos?

You must be registered for see images attach

How it looks now;

PLANNED MODS:
383 Stroker
Re-built Trans.
Hi-Flow Cats
4.10 Gears
Cowl Hood
Fresh Leafs

Looks awesome! , I have the same rims on mine and love them. What tires are you running with them? Also how much was your volant intake?