98 Sierra 1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks awesome! , I have the same rims on mine and love them. What tires are you running with them? Also how much was your volant intake?

Thanks man. Tires are 315/75R16 Fierce Attitude M/Ts. They are awesome in the dirt/snow. Not so good on ice. The intake was $339CAD from TDot Performance.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
I just got a link to this thread about your tires... first time I notice your truck and man... all I can say is wow! This stance and tire combo... the white and chrome look real good together!!!:gr_grin:

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just got a link to this thread about your tires... first time I notice your truck and man... all I can say is wow! This stance and tire combo... the white and chrome look real good together!!!:gr_grin:

Cool, thanks man. If you looking for tire info it is in a few posts up.

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NEW DOOR

Finally got the new door on. The paint is pretty good but the handle and lock mechanism on this one is kinda rough. My old door handle and lock was so smooth. I also installed new 6.5" Alpine door speakers/ tweeters.

Need to get that chrome strip off somehow and need to replace the window vent.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the fender. Will probably stay on until I can find a new one or have one painted in the Spring.

The old door, you smooth-handled muthaf@#$ :(

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just picked the truck up from the bodyshop and I gotta say they did a great job. I had the fender replaced and painted, the roof touched up around the windshield and roof painted, and a new windshield. Im pumped to get it back on the road.