98 Sierra 1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn this truck escalated quickly! Nice work man :) Truck looks great

Thanks. It feels like it's taking forever. I had a lot of big plans for truck when I bought it. This year getting the looks right. Next year will focus on the performance.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Never seen this build before. Welocme. Looks good

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
Thanks. Yes, definitely doing the cowl hood. BTW your truck is gorgeous. You think that chrome grille you have would look good on white truck?

This is just the stock grill with chrome strips on the horizontal bars. Cost me less than $20 haha. I think it would look great with your chrome bumper. There's a thread on here of how to do it, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Edit: Found it: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?16804-Chrome-GMC-Grill-(cheap-and-easy)

Last edited:

98GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was having rubbing issues with front mud flaps and valance. Not sure if I like it without valance. Might have to trim and put back on. What you all think?

You must be registered for see images attach

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
The valence does add a clean look to the front end, looks better on lower trucks, but still looks good on lifted ones. Trim it and make it fit, HOWEVER, if you ever end up doing any half-ass 4x4ing, you'll most likely kiss that valence good bye, as it will be in pieces, lol.

The 4" with 35s looks just right.