'98 K2500 RCLB 454 NV4500 Daily/Hauler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I believe it said it recommended 8-"10" rims, so obviously a little smaller, an might look a little silly, but I eventually do want to get other rims.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Almost bought a set of rims from a local junkyard yesterday. All 4 of these were sitting in the back of a truck, 2 tires shot, 2 ok, not that I needed them, but they didn't look all that nice, had some curb rash and bad paint job. The yard would have charged about $180 if I wanted to take them as is, or if I didn't want two of the decent tires, it would have still been 165. I passed. I'll hold out till I find some I really like.
You must be registered for see images attach

drewcrew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Who ever know's what I'm talking about lol. Mine is off a good bit, across the board, I'm sure it'll be off the other way after tires lol.

How are you planning to balance yours? I think I'm going to try BB's.
Have you or anybody you know ever used the "pellets" that go in the tire to balance them ? I saw an ad on TV a couple weeks ago for them and of course their guaranteed to work but I would rather find out from someone that has actually used them and see what they think. Thanks

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I've never used them, i've always just used a regular balancer and never have any shaking issues, other than trying to balance bent rims that require like 8 oz of weight haha

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
Have you or anybody you know ever used the "pellets" that go in the tire to balance them ? I saw an ad on TV a couple weeks ago for them and of course their guaranteed to work but I would rather find out from someone that has actually used them and see what they think. Thanks

I have not yet, but I have some here for when my tires show up.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Ok ok here they are. My internet is retarded right now and this forum loads super slow. I got them on at lunch today. No issues with balancing, two of them took less than 2 oz per side, and the other two took between 3 and 5, but I was expecting that considering the size. The ride home went perfectly smooth up through 60, didn't go any faster. They do rub just a tiny bit in the front when moving in reverse and wheels at an angle, but its such a tiny amount i'm sure I could do a very minor tweak and take care of it. I'm running about 25psi to compensate for the skinny rims, and it seems to work out perfectly.