'97 Z71 DD/Hunting Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It was a sad day, I finally hit 6 digits on the odometer.

You must be registered for see images attach

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Looks great with the NBS wheels. You thinking about a bigger tire size once those are worn?

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great with the NBS wheels. You thinking about a bigger tire size once those are worn?

I would like to put 285's on it but when I bought the truck the guy gave me a set of brand new 265's to mount up so new tires are definitely not in the near future. Especially since I put less than 10,*** miles on it in 14 months and due to a change, my driving will be even less than that.

I ordered a nbs master cylinder to put on it this weekend. Probably just do a few little things to it and drive it. With 2 little boys that are growing every day, I would say something with 4 doors is in the near future.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
It was a sad day, I finally hit 6 digits on the odometer.

You must be registered for see images attach

Mine did that on January 24th of this year. On the way back from my SAT haha. They just keep piling on. I'm at 112,000 now :(

98MNChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine did that on January 24th of this year. On the way back from my SAT haha. They just keep piling on. I'm at 112,000 now :(

I've put around 40k on mine since I got it a little over two years ago. Sitting at 192,000 according to the odometer..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Installed my nbs brake master cylinder yesterday and wow what a difference. The brakes are finally tolerable in the truck, much better feel. I wish I had a properly working obs master cylinder to compare to the nbs master cylinder to see if the upgraded design was the difference or if it was just the fact my old master cylinder was 18 years old.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
On my list of things to do to mine haha. It's about a mile long but it's on there haha

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I feel you on that one. Mine is definitely getting shorter, mainly a handful of little stuff with the exception of a new ac compressor.

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With having 2 kids and a wife wanting to ride in the truck without sweating, I finally got my ac system back up and going. I put on a new compressor, condenser (w/ orifice tube), accumulator, hose assembly and liquid hose on and the ac is ice cold. I must admit, it is pretty nice to have it again! The ac has not worked since I bought the truck and my wife is very happy to have it back!

I have not done anything else to the truck in quite a while, it has been a great truck that is giving me many care free miles (knock on wood).