'97 Z71 DD/Hunting Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm so glad you stuck with silver bedliner instead of black. Looks great

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I am super happy with how it turned out.

I picked up the wheels for $125 with decent tires on them. I swapped my tires and sold the old rims with the old tires for $100.

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
Damn that looks similar to my truck lol. Except your lower two tone appears to be silver and mine is pewter. Sharp looking truck, I wish mine was that clean.

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks, I appreciate it! It has definitely taken some work to get it where it is but it has been worth it.

GMC1994K1500SierraSL

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got around to bed lining the bottom of the truck. I used Monstaliner and was really happy with the process. Prep was a pain but also the most important. The actual application of the Monstaliner was a breeze.

You must be registered for see images attach

Contemplating doing the same to my truck after I get the cab corners and front fenders replaced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmr22

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments! I am did my front bowtie emblem and the side emblems in the bed liner but I'm not sure if I like them in the silver. I think I might paint them with black bed liner and add the correct emblems on the tailgate and paint them in black bed liner as well.