97 Yukon 2dr 6.0 Swap phase 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swackhamer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
No progress latley. Ive been traveling & working like a madman:evillol:. the last of my parts are rolling in.

Swackhamer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for not updating. I have been having alot of issues signing in. I'm hoping to start tearing into this in the next two weeks.
My F-350 Took a crap so that set me behind. Rust hole in oil pan, Rusted dipstick tube and broken tranz line. Man I realy love this liquid Brine/Calcium **** they are spreading on the roads. Ive had to change 3 sets of brake lines, 1 set tranz lines , 2 ac condencers, 2 PS coolers and 1 set of fuel lines on our service vans in the past year. Id like to send Pendot a frigin bill.

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is awesome I am defiantly planning one for my rig. In fact that was part of how I found this great site searching for swap info.

Swackhamer

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok well it is time to get the show on the road . The 5.7 intake gasket let go big time on Friday. I plan on pulling the 5.7 Next week 3/27/12 And hopefully have the 6.0 droped in by Easter as I will finaly have a weekend off.

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice!, can't wait to see this happen so I can start collecting parts for mine. Maybe I can do it next year on spring break :hmm: